TALENT SHOW II
It’s not too late to send in your entry for our Virtual Talent Show! Entries are due by noon on Monday, March 15th. If you don’t have a way to record your entry, please let us know – Talent Show Coordinator Patti Kasmarcik is holding a recording session this Sunday, March 7th from 12:30 – 3pm. Each act will have their own time slot to minimize contact – please contact Patti
to reserve your slot.
The show will be presented on Friday, April 9th, and the awards show will be on April 16th.
There will be 4 categories:- both judges prizes and people’s choice awards will be given in the following:
- vocal performance – ages up to 12
- vocal performance – ages 13-18
- vocal performance – over 18
- miscellaneous – dance, magic, acting, comedy, whatever your talent is!
Remember, this is a family show – please choose your material with that in mind. (We reserve the right to reject any inappropriate entries.)
To enter, please send your video to our event director, Patti Kasmarcik no later than noon on March 15th. Submissions should follow these guidelines:
- record your vocal performance with headphones or earbuds, and send it with your mp3 vocal track separately for audio balancing
- try to choose a place to record without a lot of things in the background – we want you to shine, not the background.
- We will be offering recording sessions in early March and our Producer, Patti Kasmarcik, is always ready to answer any questions you may have – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.